Value Added Tax Advisory
The value added tax (“VAT”) is often referred to as the most difficult and complex tax matter. Due to the outstandingly high Hungarian normal VAT rate of 27%, the highest rate in the European Union, VAT is considered to be one of the biggest risks for businesses. As VAT is a transaction-based tax, it is vital to receive the most accurate and professionally acceptable answer to your questions in the shortest period of time.
In light of the above, our experts at BDO Hungary Tax Advisory Ltd. provide assistance regarding the following areas:
- VAT advisory in connection with domestic and international transactions;
- VAT treatment of real estate transactions;
- supervision and commenting of VAT returns;
- examining the necessity of VAT registration;
- inquiry of VAT establishment;
- tax resolution requests;
- full scope advice relating to online invoice reporting;
- EKAER advisory;
- formal and content review of invoices;
- representation in front of the tax authority;
- support in tax audits, preparing responses to tax authority inquiries.
Should you need assistance regarding VAT matters, our dedicated experts at BDO Hungary Tax Advisory Ltd. are looking forward to your requests at the e-mail address [email protected].