Our Corporate Finance department offers the following M&A Advisory services:
Buy side and sell side advisory
We support our clients at transactions either they need a buy side or a sell side advisory. We help them with the coordination, the process and the closure of the transaction.
At the transaction support internationally accepted methodologies are used. We guarantee the confidentiality of the project during our work. First we seek for the potential investors or target company, than when finding a seemingly appropriate target, we evaluate its potentials. During our work we are in a close cooperation with our clients. As a part of the project management we monitor the risks and the value drivers of the project.
The following chart illustrates the whole advisory process related to transactions:
Preparing a due diligence is a key task during the transaction support. It is important – both on the sell and the buy side as well – to discover those risks and opportunities which are held by the company.
During the financial due diligence we review the general operation and the strategy of the company, the accounting and the most important financial data.
Our reviews add real value to the transaction by focusing on the key matters, such as those likely to affect the price or cause post-acquisition issues.
If you are interested in our due diligence service, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com. Our colleagues will get into touch with you within two days.
Enterprise and business valuation
The business valuation is entitled to assess the fair market value of a company/ enterprise/ shareholding as a part of the transaction support. Our professional consultant team help our client to make the right decision during the transaction process.
There are three internationally accepted methods to assess the fair market value of a company or a shareholding:
- The Earnings power based approach is an analysis of the rate of return, based on the net present value of expected future free cash.
- The Market approach is a comparative analysis of the acquisition prices of similar share packages.
- Under the Net asset method, the market value of a company is the difference between the market values of the company’s assets and the company’s liabilities.
Our consultants chose the appropriate method of valuation based on the characteristics and the owner’s/management’s need of the target company.
If you are interested in our business valuation service, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our colleagues will get into touch with you within two days.
Intangible asset (brand value, licence, know-how) valuation
Intangible asset valuation is our special Corporate Finance service line. Businesses don’t give enough attention to the value of their intangible assets nowadays. It is worth to assess and to follow up the fair market value of the company’s brand name, licence or know-how, because businesses may get into a more advantageous situation, than without knowing the market value of their intangible assets.
In the followings we summarise the reasons of presenting the fair market value of the intangible assets in companies’ books:
- The Company’s debt to equity ratio improves, thus the company can get funds more likely. (better chance for a loan application);
- The depreciation of the brand value can reduce the company’s tax liabilities;
- It can support the controlling and the value base management of the company. The allocation of the company’s resources becomes measurable. The management’s efficiency can be followed.